This is our debut Eat Blog Talk episode and it details how and why we started this podcast and what value you will gain from listening in!
- In 2010 I was a tired mom. I hated my job. I desperately wanted a change. So I started a food blog as a means to one day have the life I dreamed of.
- I stayed consistent and focused on my blog during some tough times.
- Gradually inched toward my goal of blogging full-time (and making some money!) and being able to spend more time with my boys.
- Made progress by being persistent and patient and working hard, but the real progress came when I worked on my CORE.
- My vision for Eat Blog Talk: We’ll cover all the hot topics that will add value to your food blog and we will also dive deep into our souls to repair the source of any issues that are keeping us in the way of being the best food bloggers we can be.
- I need your feedback! Tell me what you want to hear when you come here. Who do you want to listen to? What are your biggest struggles?